About: Operating in the UK and Europe, NG Bailey design, build, operate and maintain building infrastructure and IT services.
Needs: TRS were required to develop a proposal to design and build a new Innovations Room, Ops Bridge (Control Room for the central monitoring hub for the B&Q operation), and change the use of an existing storage area into an IT Test Lab. This work was undertaken collaboratively and in partnership with NG Bailey and B&Q.
Client: NG Bailey PLC and B&Q
The TRS Service:
Our works included:
- Designing and constructing new wall and glazed partition forming new ‘operations bridge’,
- Forming new Innovations room consisting of timber stud partitioning and structure,
- Forming under floor plenum,
- Installation of glazed screens,
- Installation of joinery and doors,
- Bulkhead, plasterboard partitioning and ceiling works,
- Attendance and builders work to facilitate nominated suppliers and services installations,
- Installation of new raised access floors,
- Installation of new floor finishes,
- General decorations.
TRS completed works in a ‘live’ office environment.
- We ensured that the existing (and complex) Building Management System (BMS) was not compromised.
- All work was completed under rigid control conditions.
- To ensure minimum disruption to the staff, work was completed out of hours.