About: Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP is an Independent Commercial Property Consultant providing comprehensive Commercial Property services throughout the UK.
Needs: HTC’s client needed their vacant property, Unit 5, Avon Industrial Estate to be in a letable condition as soon as possible to maintain income.
Client: Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP
Location:Unit 5 Avon Trading Estate, St Phillips, Bristol
The TRS Service:
TRS carried out refurbishments and internal modifications to the industrial unit, which included:
- Stripping and re-installation of a new 3 layer built up roof felt system,
- Sundry demolitions of internal offices,
- Making good water damage,
- New doors, finishes and decorations throughout, including new floor coverings to offices,
- Modifications to electrical system,
- New hi-build epoxy floor coating to warehouse area,
- New lighting installation to warehouse and sundry external works,
- Tarmac the estate yard area.
- Professional and on-time service enabled property to be let within 2 weeks of completion.
- TRS proposed value engineering alternatives and scope modifications for previously specified items which provided a 5% saving to the project.
- TRS offered added value by taking on the co-ordination of the re-connection of the electrical supply and re-installation and energising of the supply through the provider, Western Power.