About: DTZ is a global leader in property services. In the United Kingdom, they provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions.Needs: The property was vacated and required extensive works to make it marketable on a busy industrial estate. This had to be done quickly as the property was let during the contract period.
The TRS Service
Refurbished works were required to get the building to a marketable standard. The project included the following scope items:
- Site clearance and fencing,
- Strip and renewal of the roof, plus cladding works,
- Various electrical works,
- New kitchen installation,
- Various concrete repairs within the warehouse,
- Various plumbing works,
- Decoration works,
- Installation of new internal doors,
- Extensive cleaning of the building.
Download a pdf of this case study here
TRS worked closely with the client to provide a ‘best value’ outcome:
- TRS provided roofing and building services and this collaborative working saved the client both time and money.
- Excellent co-ordination of required trades enabled the project to be fully delivered ahead of schedule.
- A professional and flexible approach to the required works ensured that the depot remained fully operational at all times.